Monday, June 9, 2014

Letter 6/8/14

So this week I've learned of God's tender mercies a lot.

First, there was that mix-up with transfer calls, I can only imagine what a nightmare it would have been had they not caught that before transfers.

Next, after feeling like I wasn't making near the difference I wanted to, God let me know that I was. A member in our ward here told Sister Powell and I that they had never felt like any missionaries that they had met had ever remembered (they didn't even remember the names of the missionaries that baptized them), but this member told Sister PoweIl and I that they would remember us. They said that we did missionary work the way that they thought missionary work was meant to be done (I give credit to Sister Powell’s unconquerable spirit and work ethic). But, really that meant so much to me.

Those are just two instances from this week. God is so kind.

Love, Sister Short

No comments:

Post a Comment