Monday, October 13, 2014

Letter 10/12/14

Dear Everyone,
I have a really cool story to tell! So we just had transfers this last Thursday and guess what?! I got a new companion--well sort of. See about four months ago in Clarksville my companion was the FANTASTIC Sister Powell--and now we are companions again!!!! I am so excited! I never expected this at ALL. Sister Powell is AWESOME!!! It was such a tender mercy!
Another cool story! We just found out on Sunday that we are not only covering the Sugar Creek ward, but also the newly created (as of like 2 or 3 weeks ago) Metfield branch! WE ARE COVERING TWO UNITS!!!! How fun is that?!

Last awesome news; we are having a tri-stake conference the end of this month in which ELDER BEDNAR is coming! I am SO excited! So basically--all this is awesome!

Love,
Sister Short

No comments:

Post a Comment