Monday, March 23, 2015

Letter 3/22/15


Dear Blog,
I'm getting transferred! Off I'm heading to Arkansas and I'm so very excited :) I really feel like I'm meant to be there.

Something that I've come to realize is that when one prays for missionaries, one should specifically pray that they end strong. I've only recently come to realize this but it's a true true true. Our mission President had a conversation with us about ending strong and he told us that the last 3 months or so--the feelings and memories--are what stick with you. I want good things stuck to me.

I know I'm not perfect. I'm not even close. But I'm so glad I am serving as a missionary. I am so glad for the time I do have left. I know it's enough. I know God is in charge of all my life--and I know he is intimately in charge of this time in my life. I can't wait to see what miracles he has in store for me in my next area :) I'm so excited! :)
Prayers would be really appreciated :)

Love,
Sister Short

No comments:

Post a Comment