Monday, March 2, 2015

Letter 3/1/15

Dear Blog,
I wanted to share this thought that my mom sent to me in her email.

Thought for the day - from "Filled With Mercy."  The Atonement guarantees all will survive mortality, but growth is optional. Christ is not forcing progress on us, nor can He change us against our wills. We have the right to accept or reject His offering.  We can acknowledge and appreciate it or ridicule and despise it, but we can't fault Christ for giving us the opportunity to reach our potential.  By Brad Wilcox

I don't think I could say it any better than that. Honestly it is up to us to choose what to do--what knowledge seek and what to do with it. It's our choice how we react. It's our choice what we become.
Read 2 Nephi 2 in the Book of Mormon for more on agency.
Love,
Sister Short

No comments:

Post a Comment