Monday, February 23, 2015

Letter 2/22/15


Dear Blog,
I've had an amazing week. Really it's been miraculous. Do you know what the difference is though? I've just been doing all I can to follow the Spirit. I just trust and do. I'm actually exercising my faith. I feel like I'm fully there--fully trusting. It feels so good. I've never had so little doubt. I don't know if I can even explain. I'm sure I have SO much more to learn, but this is so amazing. It's taken me this long to really let God lead me. It's taken this long for me to understand it and I LOVE it! I just do what He says. I'm not sure this even makes sense but I love this; I love this Gospel, and I love my Savior. I love that I recieve answers to every important question in my life--in God's time. We make things so complicated sometimes but it's not complicated. All we have to do is ASK and SEEK and the answer WILL come. It just will. Because God loves us. Simple.
Love,
Sister Short

No comments:

Post a Comment